Saturday, August 20, 2011

I disappeared for so long, come back to change myself and I apologize to everyone before I leave ...

21/6/2011-before I leave KL on to finish my case. teeet:), two months learning about how close I was there (not the prison's okay). in terms of religious knowledge, the knowledge to defend themselves, studying the holy verses of al-quran, and be counseled to restore my spirit to come out of there when I can help my family and relatives of Islam. hurm, is almost 2months me there, I always miss my teeet.. . They want to know new haii right justification. I have to leave. but do not. said the fate and mating is determined by the gods. so I'm pleased with what's happening. I finished and now I end my case. and my case was closed and the name I am free!
5/8/2011- yeah! beb felt relieved. when I go out I make one dream. I want to see one who I love. I want to talk to him that I want my engagement to her at the age of 21 this. but its strange how I am when I am out I see handfon I have no message from her. and his unrequited me a message. hurm. I think it will be something happening. so I look at facebook, and go to profile "Qila" ni. and I see he says that I go to jail? bahahaha! what the fuck ! I laughed at his words, let us see. but I do not want grudges. I want to change my determination. rods allow any person want to talk about. I am pleased to it. insyaalah have his reward. I am not authorized to judge it. let god determine.what is important before I go from here. I want to apologize to everyone's okay.one mistake and I beg your pardon. I always pray for "the person I love," and everyone I know. May we never find them again easily. asssalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment